Friday, 11 March 2016

poetry anthology

Book covers that I put forward for the poetry anthology project
 
Broken but mending, using the nature of the water cycle to give both a transformation message and the idea that you are still you. all digital, using a dark photo overlay for the background to make it pop.
"My voice is a shy tiger" using the idea of a tiger living in the jungle of your throat, but I feel as though it needed more developing and I couldn't come up with a good background. it's largely traditional with some minor digital editing and gradients over it.

"journeys" was based off  the idea of being a small child again on public transport where everything was still an adventure, wanting to give it a hazy feeling, using largely warm colours for the background and then using green to focus the eye on the centre, the central figure making eye contact with the viewer as to draw them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment